Monday, January 28, 2013

Joanne Harris,Cleo Coyle,Vanessa Greene,Niki Valentine




I have incredibly high hopes for the collection of books I am reading this week.
Pretty covers,enticing content.
Peaches for Monsieur Le Cure... I was so excited about this book as I am a big fan of Joanne Harris's writing . Chocolat (book 1) was a much loved book, I had to get multiple copies of it as I wore each copy out.( I dropped one in the bath too, but that's another story....)
This is book 3 in the Chocolat series..
 In the center of this series is a woman called Vianne, mother ,friend,chocolate maker extraordinaire .In this book a letter from the past is reaching out to bring her back to a place she left many years ago .
Book two in the series is called " The lollipop shoes",it is also incredibly moreish, it will be interesting now to see where the characters lives are at since we left them in this book.
 No matter which book you start reading in this series they will not be a let down, I would start with Chocolat and read the series in order as you will get the most from it that way but it is not essential. These books have characters you will fall in love with and not want to leave when you close the last page :0)
I always feel a little sad leaving each book as I loved the story and characters so very much.


Can you tell I have a fondness for cute cups :0)
The above cover is soooooooooo pretty. When I saw this book I wanted it... when I read the back I was even more excited!!
A terrifying honeymoon book... Yikes!!! This cover is soooo freaky(in a good way), it really is the ideal cover for a creepy book.... You can almost sense the danger creeping off it's foggy dark cover.. Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment