Friday, January 18, 2013

Will Grayson,Will Grayson



This was not the first book I read by John Green ,to be honest I don't know what took me sooo long ot get around to this one but now that I have I can say it was great!!!!!!!!
Reading this book you cannot imagine that an adult wrote it. ..I should clarify... he understands young people and reading this I can imagine clearly in my mind a teenage guy telling me this story,at no time did I think otherwise. That's pretty great!!John Green is like the adult who grew up but remembered all the crap times of a teenagers life..In a way I think of him in the same way as Roald Dahl,he too could write stories for young people, on their level and from their point of view,he did not forget what it was like to be young ..My favourite character was Tiny. The big heart in the big body,with enough personality for a hundred people.The story itself was touching , sad, and funny ,I recommend this to everyone espescially if you are already a John Green fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment