Friday, February 15, 2013

February Glossybox (UK Edition)

Valentine's day has managed to last a little longer in my household with the arrival of the February box today -Friday.. I am waiting on another February box but for now let me show you the goodies from this very pretty and feminine box this month...I can feel the love already.... :0)

Let's begin with the outside:
I was distracted....Pink and Shiny,that's a lot of cuteness right there my friends...sigh.......

Just when you don't think it can't get cuter..Ta da!!!!!!!

oooohhh a magazine ...Will I be yours Glossybox????...You know what, I just might!!
Inside the box.....This company really do have top notch packing elves... I believe they work in the north pole during the winter season......
Drool..................
 Figs & Rouge Balm in Rambling Rose...I love this! I have it in my bag all the time so was very pleased to get another one as I will def use this multi-purpose rose scented balm.The tin is beautiful and the balm looks lumpy but is in fact very smooth and moisturising. These balms are 100% organic and natural.
 MeMeMe highlighter in Pearl Pink is very very like the Benefit High Beam. It gives a wonderful sheen to whatever part of the skin it touches.
 Ritual's Magic Touch whipped body cream... thick,hydrating, and with a subtle floral scent...love it!
 I did not think I would like this at all..I remember using this brand in my teenage years but this was very pretty with a great amount of pigment.The shade I got was Dreamer.
 This eyeshadow by MicaBella Cosmetics is a really wearable shade..I am not overly fond of loose eyeshadow because of the fallout but it is such a neutral shade that it is worth it.The colour I got was Deep Secrets which is a bronze shade. This is a mineral eyeshadow.

 Last but not least a heart shape lollipop....that is only going to last a few minutes longer,then it's getting nibbled.....;0)
I was happy with my box,I will use everything and it was great sized samples.
Well done Glossybox!
Super excited to see what you have for me for next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment