Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lusious Lotions...Some Of The Best

Body lotions  are a wonderful treat for the skin.esp after bathing and before bed. Now assuming you have exfoliated beforehand(it helps all creams sink into skin better) then lets begin....

Let's start with my top fragrance
Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter..
It is thick and creamy ,spreads like a dream, and you smell like ...well...oranges..
No kidding!
This product does not have a fake orange smell,this is like you just cut an orange...seriously mouth watering smell that lingers for a long time and will have people asking what on earth the lovely smell is.I got my tube from a beauty box, and I have tried to make it last, but I will have to stock up again as soon as I can.. You can get it on line easily at feelunique and debenhams ..There are more on line sites that sell this so don't worry about not being able to source it. Both the above shops ship to Ireland or if you are near a debenhams stop in and see if they have it in store.I like to use this one in the daytime because of the lovely citrus smell and because it sinks in my skin quickly and wont stick on my clothes.







Sanctuary products have a lovely smell too. This  thick lotion I prefer to use in the evening after bath time.The smell is subtle and comforting and you wake up with soft nourished skin ,it takes longer to sink in so I apply it at night so it does not ruin my clothes .






For a lighter lotion for during the daytime try this.





Have you tried these body butters by Boots chemist...oh the smell!!!!!......yummy..I want to lick my own arm..
Creamy Brazil nut and mango are my favourites , they are thick and great to soften and moisture skin ,the smell stays for ages and it does not really stick to clothes..although give it a few minutes after dressing to give it a chance .












Soap and Glory...I adore this brand...The packaging is mostly pink and white..smells girly and feminine ,does exactly what it says on the tin and does not cost the earth. What's not to love about that? The body butters in this brand are better for at night because they are soooooo thick and creamy where as the spray lotion is better in day time.
 
For a rose scented lotion that is  perfect for day time try Cath Kidston's Wild Rose Body Cream .
Those of you who love the scent of roses will adore this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment