Sunday, February 10, 2013

Soap Bars......A Little Old Skool Glamour

There is something very vintage about solid bars of soaps in a world where we are now encouraged to buy pump containers of liquid soap. I agree liquid soap is more hygienic and easier to use but every so often I crave these lovely scented products. As a kid, a friend of mine had the most deliciously scented Dewberry soap that I coveted beyond belief... there was also the white musk soap during my teenage years.. this then progressed to Anais Anais in my early twenties.. my choices now are adventurous and I like to mix it up.
My grandmother would always get perfume/bath sets for Christmas,granny loved perfume but would always put the scented soaps in her clothes drawers leaving all her clothes scented beautifully. The smell of floral soaps will always remind me of old skool glamour.

Below are some of the loveliest soaps I have so far come across.

 Chanel.....need I say more...
 Avoca is an Irish Brand with the most beautiful products... girly and feminine packaging,sweetly scented soaps and very reasonable prices...
 Cath Kidston...I love this company.. girly heaven xxxx

 Natio soaps were in my Shesaidbeauty boxes last year ...these smell divine..

 These are cutie little soaps that smell almost too good to use.

The three bottom soaps were a gift from a very dear friend of mine this past Christmas .
Don't you love it when a friend knows you so well and  picks you the presents you just adore..
These smell incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment