Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton


I have read all of Kate Morton's previous books  and when I saw that this book had come out I could not wait to get my hands on it. It is a large book (602 pages) so I set it aside for a day that could be spent reading it without having to put it down.When I finished all I could think was Wow!!!,then my mind raced over all the information I had just read.
 .....want to hear more??..... well okay then...
At the beginning of the book I was a little worried as there seemed a lot of characters to try and remember and the author does not give you all their details and relationships to the other characters at once so it essential to stay with the book until all this has been established ...
The story is centered around three main characters decades ago and then in present day told through the eyes of one of their children. It is a very intricate plot with a lot of detail and many twists and turns to keep a reader on their toes. You can assume nothing in this book.
The story pulls you in slowly,going into the past and telling the story from different people's perspective and their insights to what happened in the past.. This is not a story to just dip into , you must take your time and read every single wonderful page to the very end where just when you think you can't be surprised any more........you will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment