Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Haul Part 1

This book and one other was the only books in the haul that were not on sale or preloved
This is the hardback edition of Doll Bones by Holly Black... It' a rather sinister cover which I love!! If I had got this as a child I would have loved it.. As an adult.... well I still love it!! Creepy little doll and creepier story to match.... Awesome!!
                                                          Two Words...Book Sale.....
 Dermot Healy begins this story from Balintra, Co.Donegal
Darren Shan.... Love Darren's writing! 
 I first came across this series through Wiebke over at 1book1review over on youtube.. Awesome ,cool , lady. .Awesome book series.. Go check her out!!
 
Link to the Soulless video book review by Gail Carriger!!!! Watch this!!!
 
 These are lovely books to read and chill out...Alexander McCall Smith.. You sir have wonderful wit!
 
I loved the cover and description... Review to follow! Annie Sanders.. The Gap Year for grown Ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment