Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Glossybox 2013

Well folks the summer sunshine has been with us this past few days and so this beauty box could not have come at a more perfect time.


 
Frizz -Ease gets plenty of use in my house during the warmer weather.. This stops me looking  like a frizzy poodle in humidity.
Monu! I have loved each of the samples of this product I have gotten in my boxes. A hard working product that does exactly what it says it is going to do.
I am a big fan of Figs and Rouge and this coloured gloss is just beautiful.The shade I received was Cherry Blosom. Great brand!
                                   MeMeMe eyeshadow in the shade Dusk Mono 02
  Helen E lip liner .There does not appear to be a name for the colour of this pencil.
                       Lip gloss by Figs and Rouge on the left. Lip Pencil by Helen E on the right.
                                                                       The Goodies
                                                            The summer Glossymag

No comments:

Post a Comment