Sunday, July 14, 2013

Is it just me ? by Miranda Hart


This is probably one of the funniest books I have read in a long time!!!!
I have never watched Miranda's TV show but after reading this I will definitely be getting it .
Miranda has a way of talking to the reader that is similar to having a nice chat with an old friend while that old friend has a not so sneaky fart every so often.. If you have read the book you will know what I am talking about. Every page will have you smiling and  many of them will have you rolling around the floor laughing gasping for breath as she produces another hilarious corker of a story from her life. I could not put this book down as it just got better and better the further it went on and you just wish that Miranda was your pal to have a laugh with and perhaps do some galloping..(Those who have read the story will understand). I recommend this twice daily to everyone in need of some giggle treatment xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment