Sunday, July 28, 2013

Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

It's been a while since I read The Devil Wears Prada so I did not know if I would immediately get back into the story and the lives of the characters, I need not have worried as I jumped right into the story again and was just as sucked in as I was before  with book 1. Andy is back and there is a lot of changes happening in her life right now. People that she thought were in her past are making surprising reappearances and a magazine career looks like it is what she was destined for. You can see big changes in Andy in this book, she is a lot more confident and has more faith in herself which is what is making her such a success in her job.
Emily is back too and just as blunt as ever(see what I did there hehe)...I have to admit I think she is great fun! She is as sharp tongued and a quick thinker as she  ever was!
The great and powerful Miranda ,the all seeing and terror inducing magazine editor is back too scaring the living daylights out of everyone that has to come into contact with her....I was glad to see that little has change with this high heel wearing she devil.
It looks like Andy and Miranda are meant to meet again in this very moreish read and it was with great pleasure that I read every single cringing moment.
If you were a fan of the first book then you will enjoy this a lot but even if you have never read it then you will still enjoy it a lot. Personally I would pick up book 1 first.


No comments:

Post a Comment