Monday, August 12, 2013

August Glossybox 2013 UK Edition

              It's that time of the month again!!! Yep my Glossybox arrived today!!! Yay!!!!

                                            We are back to the dusky pink box!!

 The fab Glossymag above ... This month we have Highflyers.. Contents of this months box comes from many corners of the earth.
                                                     Ohhhhh look it's the goodies!!!


 Olay Regenerist, 3 point treatment cream . I have not tried Olay since I begged my grandmother to let me try her beauty fluid many years ago. Olay has come along way since then so I am excited to see what the Regenerist is like. This brand has been a favourite of women for many years, esp in my family. I have high hopes for it. Thus product was founded in South Africa.
 Jelly Pong Pong 2in1 eyeliner and shadow is a handy multi-use product. You have to love something like this that saves you some room in your make-up bag. I got a nice green gray shade that I am going to save for the autumn months when I tend to use more of these shades.This product was founded in the UK.
 These eyelash curlers and spare pads are always handy to have in your make up bag to make your eyes look more awake... just try and not poke yourself in the eye when practising using them :0). This product was made in Sweden.
 I think we are all fairly familiar with Tresemme products but I have never tried one of their treatments before. I can't wait! This is a product from the USA.
 Below is a makeup remover pen by Oceane. This product comes from Brazil. I can't wait to try this out on eye makeup.
 
Another great box this month from Glossybox. I will definitely use everything in this box !Roll on next months box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment