Thursday, August 15, 2013

The World is a Wedding by Wendy Jones Review.

 
This book is the sequel to The Thoughts and Happenings of Wilfred Price Purveyor of Superior Funerals. I loved the first book so when I knew this book was coming out I was very excited. Wilfred is our main character and he helps run the family funeral home business with his father and in this story he is married and working away in the funeral business when the past comes back to greet him at a time his personal life is going through some hardship. I think Wilfred is wonderful, he is still learning about women and his innocence is very sweet and he has a heart of gold. He is a real good guy, a gentleman! This story is very engrossing and I could not put it down. Characters from the first book appear again and it is great to see them back again...or at least some of them... It is not necessary to read book 1 to enjoy this as they are both wonderful on their own as a stand alone read. I am crossing my fingers that there is going to be a third book following these wonderful characters.

I received this book from Lovereading.co.uk for review.
This book is due for Publication in September 2013 and will be available from lovereading.co.uk and other good bookstores at that time.
Below please find a link to this book along with a free excerpt:
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/9041/The-World-is-a-Wedding-by-Wendy-Jones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment