Friday, December 27, 2013

Kindle Book Haul

The magical faraway tree collection by Enid Bltyon. I was so excited when I saw that one of my childhood favourites was now on kindle. It has really peeved me that the names have been changed in the recent editions of these stories but I love these stories so much and have such fond memories of reading them as a child that I could not pass up getting them for my kindle.




The  Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I have this in hardback but I wanted a copy for my kindle and it was very very cheap on Amazon.co.uk over the Christmas. Marked down to either 0.99 or 1.49 from what I remember. Great deal!




Mad About The Boy by Helen Fielding..I loved the precious books. can't wait to see what Briget has been up to since we were last with her.

Trains and lovers... What a great title! Can't wait to read this.



Mrs Palfrey at the Clairmont. The title of this book hooked me, I just had to get it!

The Spooks Revenge by Joseph Delaney(love this series sooooo much!!!)


The ladies paradise by Emile Zola


The little women letters by Gabrielle Donnelly

You guys know how much I love the book Little Women so there was no way I was going to pass up getting this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment