Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Enchanted by Rene Delfeld.Review.





This was one of those books that you race through excited to the last page then sit there at the end amazed , completely dumbstruck and awed by what you have just read. This book was so good that I stayed up all night reading it because I could not put it down. I literally could not put it down! I made tea with this is my hand, I had conversations that I now don't remember because these characters were almost living breathing people as I read, and while I was emotionally invested in what was happening to them my own life blurred around the edges until I was finished the last sentence.There is a lot in this story that formed a lump in the back of my throat and we get glimpses of crimes that had we known every detail we would never close our eyes again. The writing was so beautiful and even when the plot contained violence there was beauty in the sentences . It really excites me when I read something this good that causes a storm of emotions and makes you feel alive and grateful and unable to leave the book down. This is an author to get very excited about.


I received this book from the cool guys over at Lovereading.co.uk for review.
This book is due for Publication on the 13th of March 2014 and it can be bought at Lovereading and all other good bookshops then.
Below is a link to the authors page on Lovereading.co.uk where you can see this book .
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/author/5139/Rene-Denfeld.html

No comments:

Post a Comment