Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dead Between the Lines by Denise Swanson.Review.

Denise Swanson is one of my all time favourite authors and I become very excited when I know she has a new book coming out. When this arrived in the post recently I could not wait to read it!
This book is book three in the Deveraeux Dime Mystery series.
When I started this series I did not think I could love a series as much as Denise's other series set in Scumble River, but I have fallen in love with this Deveraux Dime series and its characters , esp Deveraux who is a cool curvy chick.
In this book, book 3 in the series we meet some great characters and some down right horrible ones, plus Deveraux is practically fighting off the men as she has more then one man interested in her, add in a dead body and you have a fun filled read that is worth setting some time aside for . Fantastic book, loved it! Go get it!

Below find a link to Denise's website.
http://www.deniseswanson.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment