Saturday, May 3, 2014

Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford. Review.


What a beautiful told story this was with two incredibly strong characters at the centre of it called Liu Song(Willow Frost) who is the mother in the story and her son William.
The story is told in different ways, in the past through Liu's eyes and in present day though her son Williams.
The writing is beautiful and there is mystery and intrigue, good guys and bad , friendship and hope.
Through a few parts of the story I had a lump in my throat and a real sense of fear for some of the characters, there were times I was reading fast to find out as quick as I could how a character was going to come out of a situation so I ended up reading this book in big gulps at a time. I would recommend this book to anyone! I truly loved the characters of Liu,William and William's friend Charlotte, they all had  great spirit.

I received this book for review from the lovely folks over at Lovereading.co.uk.
It will be released June 2014 and will be available to buy from Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores then.

You can find this link on Lovereading.co.uk through the link below
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/11199/Songs-of-Willow-Frost-by-Jamie-Ford.html

No comments:

Post a Comment