Monday, June 23, 2014

Glossybox June 2014 UK/Ireland Edition

I was very excited about this box as I had seen a few boxes on the internet and I was hoping my box would be similar. I am thrilled to say it was! This box is dedicated to channeling your summer beauty.
The lovely pink glossy box.

Inside was the Glossy magazine .


The pretty inner wrapping!

The Goodies! I am impressed!
Nip + Fab Eye Cream in the shade medium. I can't wait to try this as I am in need of a new eye cream and I have heard great things about this company.
Look at this gorgeous brush by Teeze Trend Cosmetics! This is a stiff eye shadow brush. So pretty! Not a brand I am familiar with but if this is the normal packaging I can't wait to find out more about them.
This QV lotion can be used to moisture skin and even removes makeup. I am always looking for skincare that is gentle to sensitive dry skin but gives it moisture without irritating it , I can't wait to try this after my next shower!
Rise N Shine by Got 2 B Schwarzkopf.
A multi benefit styling product Jasmine infused . Lightly floral scented that is delicately scented and pleasant to use. Unusual texture for a hair product , the soufflé is actually really nice on dry hair , giving moisture and texture and leaving it smelling great.
This is a very pretty blush by So Susan cosmetics. It contains Buriti oil and is nourishing on the skin ,reduces redness and offers sun protection. It is cruelty free and does not contain a lot of the nasty products that are contained in some cosmetics .

I loved this box and I will use everything in here. I will be reviewing the products I use from my Glossy boxes the first week of each new month in my new empties blog posts and in separate reviews. 
I cannot wait until July when our new box arrives!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment