Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Sunday ... Not Forgetting Queen Maeve


Today was a beautiful day for adventures and that is exactly what happened! Take a look at where I was. Knocknarea and Carrowmore . The most beautiful scenery seen from a distance. If you decide to ever walk up Knocknarea wear comfortable shoes, bring lots of water , painkillers just in case, light snacks , fully charged phone battery and when you get to the top give yourself a slap on the back because trust me you deserve it!

That is the top, thankfully within reach at that point.


After a day spent walking and looking at the sites it was home time and time to cut some flowers for my mum and I ...then picked my books that I am reading this week.
A Deadly Grind by Victoria Hamilton
Once Upon a time in Greaf Britain by Melanie Wentz
Dying in the Eool by Frances Brody
The Diviners by Libba Bray

No comments:

Post a Comment