Monday, July 28, 2014

Still Foolin' Em by Billy Crystal. Review.


I have always been a fan of Billy Crystal in movies so when I came upon his autobiography I jumped at the chance to listen to the great man read it through audible.co.uk. I knew when I listened to the sample of this book that it was going to be a great listen ,  it was even better then I thought it was going to be! Billy is such a likeable person and had an awesome life...he met everyone famous worth knowing and had a life long love of baseball . Movies, theatre and presenting were just a few of the huge accomplishments he achieved in his life. He talks with as much passion about his family as he does his celebrity life and you get the feeling he would be a cool guy to call a friend. Autobiographies are a great way to get to know famous people we see on TV and at the movies, this book made me think even more highly of this sweet and funny man. I recommend this to all fans of Billy Crystal . 

No comments:

Post a Comment