Monday, September 8, 2014

It Started With Paris by Cathy Kelly. Review



I am a big fan of Cathy Kelly's writing and this book reminded me of why I love her books so much. Cathy writes about characters very well, you can't help but feel for them and what they are going through and in this book with an upcoming wedding there are plenty of people who will be going to the wedding who's own lives are going through many ups and downs. My personal favourite character was Leila who was having love and family problems, my heart just went out to her! If you want a satisfying comfort read to curl up with then read "It Started With Paris". 

I received this book for review from the lovely folks over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book will be published in October and will be available for purchase from Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading.co.uk website where you can find more info on this book and other books by Cathy Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment