Friday, October 17, 2014

Lush Haul Part 1 Autumn 2014


It's the time of year when I crave Lush Products , and their Halloween and Christmas stock have now arrived and are that extra special something that cheers even the gloomiest of hearts.  This parcel is an early Birthday gift from my mum as my birthday falls over Christmas so I always get it early because of Christmas postage . 

Okay let's get started :0)
 
Rose Jam Shower Gel. Think powdery rose scents.... Dreamy!!!
Hot Toddy is Christmas in a shower gel . This reminds me a little of cola sweets .
Flying Fox shower gel really helps to chill you out and help you relax
Whip Stick lip balm... Delicious smell and taste for all the chocolate lovers out there.
This pumpkin bubble bar smells lovely. A sharp scented  bar that is not easy to discribe. Looks stunning and very stimulating
Shoot For The Stars smells like honey bee bath ballistic . Delicious!
Reindeer soap has a rich berry scent

No comments:

Post a Comment