Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reading This Week

Hi guys....it's Sunday evening so I am planning my book reading for the week and it is going to be quite a week as I have a few books to finish and a few exciting ones I want to start immediatly .
First out is a new audible book 
Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham. You will likely know her from Girls and the movie Tiny Furniture. 
I can't wait to spend some time listening to this awesome lady.
 
I love a good seasonal cozy mystery so I am finishing of Halloween Hijinks by Kathi Daley. It's awesome check it out!
I am hoping to start The Collected Works of A. J Fikry by Gabrielle Levin. I have kindle edition but I saw this in hardback afterwards in the bookstore and I was drooling over the cover.
Sincerely Dead by Anne Frasier is a short story . I don't know anything about this book but I like the title so am going to give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment