Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pre- Loved Book Haul Part 1

When ever I get a chance I love to have a wander around used book stores , especially this time of year  when the nights seem to drag on longer then usual and I need reading material like some one in the desert needing water. Reading is one of the  loveliest hobbies to have where you can read about  exotic countries with hot weather and villas and vineyards as you sit up in bed with your thermal pjs on as the hailstones are battering your windows and you are cosy inside with a hot drink and no place to go but into these fictional characters worlds where by the last page everything will have normally worked out for the best in the end. Sorry I was daydreaming there.. Let's press on with the books I got. Xxxxxxxxx





I know almost nothing about all these books so I will let you know more about them when I read and review them x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment