Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cozy Mystery Haul.

I have gorgeous cozy mysteries books by Lorraine Bartlett to shone you today . I am so excited to be starting this series this week as I am up to date on her Booktown mystery series and have recently read and loved her new book in a new series which I reviewed a few days ago called With Baited Breath . If you have never read a cozy mystery before I think this author would be great to start with. The Booktown mystery series by Lorna Barrett ( Lorraine's other author name) was  what I first came across and fell in love with so please check these wonderful books out. You won't regret it! 
Below is books 1-3 in the Victoria Square Mystery series. 
 A Crafty Killing is book 1
The walled flower is book 2
0ne Hot murder is book 3

If you follow the link below it will take you to Lorraine's website where you can find links to her other media pages and lots of info on her books and other lovely bookish bits and bobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment