Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Afternoon

Hi there lovelies , hope you are all well this Sunday. I woke up to a frosty day outside so of course it was on with my trainers and out for a walk . Trust me, there is nothing better then a walk on a crisp cold morning. Cute scarfs, gloves and warm jacket is essential if you don't want to turn your vital body parts a lovely shade of blue.
It was so peaceful out, some birds were chirping but for the most part all was very still, you can see the mist rise from the lake in the distance .
I am not a fan of spiders but this night time activity sure looked pretty when the morning sun was glinting on it..
A random tree, random ivy strands beginning it's journey over its branches, so pretty ! I could not resist a picture.
After a walk in the cold it was time for housework ... Yep, has to be done.. But after that there was pizza for dinner and then a bubble bath and skin nourishing oils . 

Then the best part of the day picking bedtime reading so below check out my night time reading for tonight.
 I am over half way through this book and I can't put it down !The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan
I have read two books by this author in the past and loved them so I have high hopes for this book too. Landline by Rainbow Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment