Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Art Of Waiting by Christopher Jory . Review

I don't read too many books  about war but there was something about the discription of this book that really interested me just from the synopsis. Now that I have finished it I am so glad I read it, this is not just a book about war and the devastation that comes from that but it also about family, betrayal, love ,honour and survival. My favourite characters were Aldo for his strength, Isabella for her kindness and gumption and and Katerina for her bolshiness . Reading about someone's mindset while being in the midst of fighting was interesting and at times sad but the story is filled with hope . I recommend this book for those who like a story with a big twist .

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is due to be published April 2015 and will be available to buy from Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores then .
Below please find a link to the Lovereading website.

No comments:

Post a Comment