Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reading This Week


This week I have a few books to read , two series to finish and some cozy murder mysteries that I have been dying to get started on if you will pardon the pun.
There is likely to be quite a few reviews going up this week on this blog so if you love reviews then keep checking in daily to see what I have been posting. I have been listening to three audio books recently and they need mentioning and recommending as I am finishing them up so be sure to look out for that. I am also hoping for some happy mail this week and there may be a stationary haul going up that I was gifted from a loved one very recently that I will be sharing. So that being said here is what I am reading tonight and later listening to and finishing up.






No comments:

Post a Comment