Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Evening

As you probably know by now at weekends I like to get out walking outside and clear my head. Forests and the sea are my favourites , I think it is the way they smell. They are restful places and the colours are calming , birds singing.... You get the picture ;0)


Spring really felt like it could not make up it's mind if it was coming or going today, beautiful colours everywhere but hailstones in between the sunny parts of the day.
I was hoping I was not going to get drenched when I saw this large cloud coming at me... It was beautiful to look at though....
The sea was rough but the wind was refreshing .

There is something slightly odd about my love of old steps , gnarly looking, grass growing through them.... Perhaps it is the possibilities of where they might lead too.

Reading right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment