Saturday, April 11, 2015

Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O' Porter . Review

I am a huge fan of Dawn's and when I found out she had written a book I could not wait to find out more about it! The story is based in Gurnesy and is about two friends called RenĂ©e and Flo , these two are at secondary school and we all know growing up is not easy and Dawn laid it out like it really is being a teenager. Friendship battles amid family drama , death , exams and love all came together to make this one of my favourite books this year so far. I loved the way she showed the friendship dynamics at school and how it can really be , not forgetting the bullies and loser guys. I recommend this to everyone but especially to fans of Dawn's who read her articles as she has a beautiful writing voice be it in magazines or books. More please!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment