Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Evening



Hi guys, the weather is really all over the place here right now so if you go outside you will either get some sun, be soaked to the skin or add some wind to that and end up with wet frizzy hair resembling something electrocuted.  Everything is growing like crazy including the weeds..... Must do something about that!!!!! ......later 

Anyway today started with kisses from my little guy and gal  who got their first hair cut this week. They are Yorkies and I am hoping now that they did get a hair cut they will get to enjoy some sun at some point so they can play outside. 
Before above
After
Toby before 
After 
Breakfast was healthy .....


I had such fun with my friend Lisa doing the Q&A for here , Lisa is a great friend and someone who loves cozy mysteries as much as I do and that's a lot ! 

I am finishing up some books today that I have been loving!!!! You know their good when you read a few pages of each just so you can hop back between the three of them. Jeeze I love books! 

In other news I posted my first video this year yesterday on my YouTube channel ,it had been almost a year since I had uploaded any content due to personal reasons and it was super weird being back doing it again but I felt great having done it. 

I have been trying to figure out makeup that won't melt of my face in this weird weather we are having so I have been playing out with a few brands, if I come up with something reliable I will post pics and the items used. 

It's been a weird old day .
There has been a good few hospital / doctor visits recently and I keep wondering is it all worth this. 
I see my nieces and nephews and I love them dearly but after losing four babies and fertility drugs etc trust me when I say it's tough going . Some days I don't know if I want to keep going.... Time will tell I guess.

I hope you guys are having a great day and that the sun is shining in your part of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment