Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Book Lovers by Victoria Connelly . Review

If you enjoy books about books, bookish surroundings , writers etc then this is the book for you. I have been to Hay-On -Wye in Wales and I did think of that boomtown  as I was reading this book as it is quite similar to it making it even more delightful . The story is about a writer who has recently separated from her husband and moved away to this bookish town away from where her family would ideally like her to be. She is not long there before she meets a very interesting man and as he is in the book business they could be a perfect match ! 
The story was delightful and it was very much a feel good story ...that I read in one sitting . The setting was perfect and I would love to read more about these characters! Go read this and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment