Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

As a child this was one of my favourite holidays ... Looking back it was probably because it was centred around children , the outfits , the sweets , the movies and being chased around the garden by mum in a Halloween mask as she tries to catch us as my brother and I squealed in delight . Mum would also have a big red bucket that she filled with water and we would bob for apples . With wet faces and giggles we would be having a great time. Then we would trick or treat to our granny's house coming back with goodies to be eaten in front of what ever Halloween show was on TV. Usually a neighbour would call too most years and tell us a creepy story of two. 

Now that I am older I still enjoy this day. It's fun and even though I am not dressing up this year I will still be enjoying the day and night. 
Here is a few movies to choose from .

Well hello there!!!!!!!!!
To all those celebrating tonight , have fun , stay safe and enjoy the spirit of the night ... Pun intended ! :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment