Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Christmas Cafe by Amanda Prowse . Review

This was probably one of the loveliest Christmas books I have ever read . The story is about a woman called  Bea who owns a cafe , and through that on an online forum for cafe owners worldwide she meets another cafe owner on the other side of the world and they begin a friendship . The story is based in Auatralia and Scotland and was lovely expieriencing the story from both settings .  
This story is about family, love and timing , and how important all these things are especially at Christmas. I closed this book with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my belly and I would recommend this to anyone who needs a book to get them in the mood for Chritsmas and leave them with a feeling of hope. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk.
This book is being published October 2015 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to this book on the lovereading website where you can also find a free excerpt .

No comments:

Post a Comment