Friday, November 6, 2015

Wildflower by Drew Barrymore . Review


I listened to the audible version of this book by the awesome Drew Barrymore which is also narrated by Drew.
Drew is truly a breath of fresh air. I started reading this book one night with the intention of just listening to a few minutes before bed. Hours later there I am leaning my head on one hand as I listened to her describe her childhood , hopes , and dreams and I was loving every minute of it. 
Drew does not shy away from describing the tougher parts of her life , good and bad like everyone's , some things seemed to stay with her through life and those were her optimism and sense of adventure . From her work life , to her family, friends and babies , she lives her life to the max , and listening to her gorgeous voice ( with the odd bit of cursing thrown in ) you imagine being her friend would be something very special . This is a lady who has packed a lot into her years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this smart , funny business woman , mother and  wife. I just hope there will be many more books in that future! 

Amazon


Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment