Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Alone by D.J Brazier . Review

This is the story about what happens with  a young boy when the plane he is in crashes and he has to survive on an island on his own .
The book is filled with adventure, danger , survival skills , and a young boy with a strong will to live. What surprised me most was that I had tears in my eyes reading parts of this , the author captured some real tender moments between human and animal that really brought home to me how important it was for connection between other living souls . The scenes in the book with with this young boy and Galaxy gave me a lump in my throat. Amazing book !

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading4kids.co.uk.
This book is being published in May 2016 and will be available from Livereading and all other good bookstores then . 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading4kids website:

No comments:

Post a Comment