Friday, April 22, 2016

My Husbands Wife by Jane Corry. Review

This story is told in two ways , through the eyes of lawyer Lily and young Italian  girl Carla. The story begins with a case that Lily is working on , she is not keen on this part of her job , trying to find evidence to get inmates out of jail but she is professional and gets on with it. Carla lives near Lily and she and her glamourous mum have their own problems . These two women's lives are linked in ways I did not see coming and I literally did not put this book down until I finished it. Crime , love , loss , and violence surround the story and these characters are people you really want to know more about so this made for a very fun reading marathon in my house. I loved it !  It kept me guessing until the very end. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published May 206 and will be available from Lovereadingand all other good bookstores then .
Below please find a link to the Lovereading website :

No comments:

Post a Comment