Sunday, May 29, 2016

How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry. Review


When I got the chance to read this review book I was so excited as I love this author , and the title made me so excited!
The story flits back and forth in time with Julius in the past and his daughter Emilia in the future . The bookshop her father opened is now being run by her. 
You get the impression very early on how great a guy Julius was , he was one of those special humans that the world is made better because they are in it. 
Emilia has a lot of her fathers traits and he passed on to her his love of books and an appreciation for good stories . 
This book is perfect for those who love books about books , it made me realise again just how much I love them and great stories . Family, friendships and set in a bookshop , what more could you want from a story . Loved this!

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published June 2016 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then.
Below please find the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment