Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I Found You by Lisa Jewell . Review .

This story is about two women and one man called Carl . There is Alice , an eclectic mum with a trusting nature and  the new wife of Carl called Lily who is young and a little too trusting . 
The story gets you from the beginning , with an unknown man who is proving very intriguing to himself ( yes himself) and Alice who happens to come across him. 
Carl's wife is desperate to find her husband who has not come home and the authorities are no help at all so she decides to investigate herself !
This was a great story and mystery and I read it all in one sitting. The story does not give up all its secrets easily , but gives us hints as we read along making it hard to resist. I was trying to guess how it would all tie together by the end so there was no way I was putting this book down until I knew , and I was glad of it.Who  needs sleep anyway haha. This book will make you question just how well you really know those closest to you .

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published July 2016 and will be available from Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading website:

No comments:

Post a Comment