Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Reading This Week

This gorgeous book called Miss Bungle's book arrived this morning. It's so darn pretty ! This book was published by Persephone Books I will leave a link below. 
Murder On A Summer's Day by Frances Brody. I am half way through this book and I am in love with this as much as Frances's previous books in the series
. Kate is one smart cookie and gutsy! You gotta love a strong female character in a book and drinking a very smart car too! 
The cover of this book interested me even though I know practically nothing about it. I hope to have a review up within a week... Give or take .... :0)
I love Diana's memoirs . This is the most recent book. Diana Athill Alive, Alive Oh!
Suspendered Sentence by Laura Bradford. I adore a cozy mystery and this is a lovely series . 
I have been listening to this audiobook until I get my hands on the new Harry Potter book. Listening to this again brings back how magical the Harry Potter world is and how talented J.K Rowling is . What an inspiring female! 

Until next time friends xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment