Friday, August 5, 2016

Reading This Week

It's been a funny old weekend. The rainy days and cold nights make this feel more like autumn then summer ... Don't even get me started on the wind howling outside the window every night .On occasions like that I reach out for my books... Or if I am extra tired my Audio books and let someone read me back to sleep. 
I have picked only a couple of books for this week as I am finishing of some previous books you have already seen .
Check out the goodies below............
Miss Buncle's Book by De Stevenson

My library book ebook loans above and below . The Dark Army by Joseph Delaney
Doll Baby by Laura Lane McNeal

The audiobook I am listening to this week
:
 Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion . Read by Diane Keaton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment