Saturday, August 20, 2016

Reading This Weekend

Well guys , how are you all ? Survived the week in one piece I hope ... This week some library books I requested arrived for me and there was a new book added to my basket in the bookshop too , plus some books taken out of the online library! Here are some of the lovely goodies I will be digging into this weekend and hoping to finish over the weekend and through next week.
The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen.
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon . I am about 200 pages into this one .... I am really enjoying it , Claire and Jamie... Wow !
Ebook from library
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. I have seen some great reviews on this book. It's about time I found out some more....
Murder on the Íle Sordou by M.L 
longworth 
Another ebook from the library
Doll baby by Laura Lane McNeal
My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante. I am about 30 pages in this book already and I am hooked!!!! 
Journey To Munich by Jacqueline Winspear
Those Who Leave And Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
A Death In The Dales by France's Brody ( I love this series and can't wait to start this ) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment