Sunday, October 9, 2016

Reading This Week

With a new week comes a new batch of books to be plucked from my shelves and devoured . This week I picked a mix of genres that covers every bookish whim I may have this week , because sometimes you just don't know what you are going to want to read days in advance( even though I still prefer to plan my weeks reading)  ! I am all too aware of just how big my TBR pile is , every week I try and get at least a few books from my shelves read and added to my "Read " shelf on Goodreads. Ohhh the satisfaction ! 
Now enough jibber jabbing , on with the books!
Knitting Yarns
At Knits End
This book had me from the opening chapter . Aimee Bender 
I had been saving this book .... The excitement now j am starting it !!! Eeeekkkk . Nina George
As I never got round to this book the other week I hope to start this cozy mystery in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment