Monday, January 16, 2017

A Secret Garden by Katie Fforde . Review

I have been a fan of Katie Fforde since her first book so I was thrilled when I got the chance to read this one for review . This was just the book I needed to put me in the mood for spring ! 
The story itself is centered around two women , Lorna and her pal Philly , and those closest to them in family and work . They  both work at a very grand house in the country and both of them have been unlucky in love in the past , this beautiful workplace could be just the thing they need to put a little spark back in their lives . My favourite character was Seamus , a loveable rogue from Ireland with a gift of the gab and a heart of gold . The parts of the story with him, and him and Anthea were some of my favourites .
 I recommend this to fans of "The Secret Garden" by France's Hodgson Burnett , this is a cosy ,feel good read centered around a special garden with likeable characters that will leave you wanting more. 


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published February 2017 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then . 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading website :

No comments:

Post a Comment