Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Week


Well guys the past ten days ... give or take ... have been painful , annoying , terrifying and exhausting . I got laryngitis between Christmas and New Year then I was in and out of hospital via ambulance etc where they found infections , high temperatures , gallstones , anaemia etc . I was really nauseated , pains everywhere , vomiting , exhausted , eating hardly anything , bruises from all the needles and iv's , headaches that would just not quit and wishing for it all to bugger off . 

Home now and resting I missed my books and journaling sooo much . Journaling could have helped me feel a bit better but I was just not up to it, even going to the bathroom a nurse had to go with me . So anyway , enough about all that ... Let's talk about what I am hoping to read this week ...pg. it's a real mixed bag of genres but that's what makes it all the more fun . 
Erotic Stories For Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaui Jaswal
Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
W
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Moonglow by Michael Chabon. I only have a few pages left but I thought I would include this . 
The State Od Grace by Rachael Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment