Friday, February 3, 2017

Finishing This Weekend & Next Week's Reading List

Well guys I thought I lost my reading mojo for good after being stuck in a rut and not able to read for quite a while . Thankfully it's finding its way back and I am happily stacking up the books that are most pressing ( to my mind anyway) . I will also have review books going on too that you will see posted reviews of this week  , but these are my personal / library book reading stack I am getting through for the next 10 days or so. 
Scandikitchen by Bronté Aurell
L'art de la Simplicité by Doninique Loreau
Strong Looks Better Naked by Khloe Kardashian 
The Millstone by Margaret Drabble 
Anne Of The Island by L.M.Montgomery
After The War Is Over by Maureen Lee
Breathless by Dean Koontz
Martha's Journey by Maureen Lee 
Scandinavian Comfort Food by Trine Hahnemann 
Emma Bridgewater . Toast & Marmalade And Other Stories




No comments:

Post a Comment