Thursday, September 28, 2017

Editing Emma by Chloe Saeger. Review

I loved this story about teenage girl Emma Nash. Emma is a larger then life character with a fantastic sense of humour who enjoys blogging and using social media to stalk her ex. The story is made up of blog posts , and I loved the way Emma's important life moments were contained in these posts. Seeing how life can play out where everything is in the open more makes life more complicated and invasive sometimes and I think that is especially true when it comes to dating , for Emma this was easily becoming an unhealthy obsession . Emma is very likeable and blunt which I loved , she has a vulnerable side too which makes her all the more enjoyable to read about. I highly recommend this YA read . 

I received this book for review from the lovey people over at Lovereading4kids.co.uk.
This book was published in August 2017 .
Below please find a link to this book on the lovereading website :

No comments:

Post a Comment