Friday, January 5, 2018

Big Bones by Laura Dockrill. Review



The main character of the story is a teenager called Bluebelle , and let me tell you , she is fabulous . I want her as my friend !

She has many terrific attributes as well as a loving family and friends,  but the bain of her life at the moment is that she is getting pushed to lose weight . Bluebelle is one of those fabulous humans that loves herself , flaws and all and is genuinely happy with herself , how amazing and wonderful is that ! When asked by a nurse to keep a diary of what she eats it becomes so much more then that and it is glorious to read . 

I loved this character so much , she is a total breath of fresh air , an inspiration and we could all do with taking a lesson from her . I recommend this for every single person . 


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at lovereading4kids. This book is being published March 2018 and will be available from lovereading4kids and all other good bookstores then . Below please find a link :

http://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/book/9781471406928/Big-Bones-by-Laura-Dockrill.html

No comments:

Post a Comment