Monday, January 15, 2018

Starting This Week

Hi guys , I was at the library last week and collected some awesome books to keep me going through this grey and drizzly January . I got a mix of books , and all of them sound really good . Here is what I am hoping to start on this week : 

The Ministry If Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy

Winter by Ali Smith

A Poem For Evwry Night Of The Year . Edited by Allie Esiri

Twelve Angry Librarians by Miranda James 

The Woman I wanted To Be by Diane Von Furstenberg

The Misadventures Of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae

Miss Buncle Married by D.E Stevenson

The Two Mrs Abbots by D.E. Stevenson

Ikigai by Ken amigo

The Awkward Age by Francesca Segal

Bird Box by Josh Malerman

Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz 

American Grown by Michelle Obama 

No comments:

Post a Comment