Saturday, May 12, 2018

Bookworm : A Memoir Of Childhood Reading by Lucy Mangan. Review




I remember the day I first saw this on amazon ... I was so excited ... I can’t get enough of books , and especially books about books , it had been a while since I had read one so I was a desperate for my fix of another persons take on book love and reading . 
I listened to the audio version of this book and I loved every bit of it ... Lucy has a terrific sense of humor and she writes about her life and how books were such a big part of it , what they meant to her ,and how they made her feel . Listening to it I kept wishing she had been my friend during my young years as an excited reader with no one to talk to it about and the fictional characters I was reading about and the far flung places I was learning about . As soon as I finished the book I went back to the start and began listening again , this time with some paper and pens to write down book titles . This was so special and this bibliophile truly adored it . Go get it friends ! 

Check out Bookworm: A Memoir of Childhood Reading by Lucy Mangan

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28501495



No comments:

Post a Comment